- Yale University has put some of their basic courses online, if you miss your freshman days.
- Joost is going to broadcast the Presidential Inauguration live, if you aren't near a TV that day.
- James Hansen was chosen by his peers to receive the 2009 Carl-Gustaf Rossby Research Medal, the highest honor bestowed by the American Meteorological Society.
- NASA GISS says Dec 2008 was +0.45°C above the long-term average
- Hansen has a new note out on 2008 temperatures, saying about what you'd expect it to say: 2008 was warm, not quite as warm as some of the past few years, but pretty warn if you compare it to a couple of decades ago.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Just Some Stuff
A few interesting things I've come across:
Posted by David Appell at 1/14/2009 11:34:00 AM