Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Roy Spencer Smarter than Feynman?

At drroyspencer.com:
maxwell says:
August 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM
You know, Feynman had a pretty great quote…well he had many great quotes, but one of my favorites is,

‘I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy.’

I know you’re trying to sell some books and move up the list of ‘conservatives liberals love to hate’, but please stick to the science.
Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D. says:
August 23, 2011 at 5:05 AM
I agree *most* scientists are even more clueless about economics than your average joe. I’m not one of them.

1 comment:

Steve Bloom said...

That Roy's a genius. Just ask him.

OT: Heads up on the Arctic sea ice, David. 2011 should be close to or even in the lead in two days. It's a real horse race now.

But of course the precise outcome isn't important. What's important is that 2011 is doing with melt what 2007 did with compaction. The ice is in terrible condition.