Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blogger Steve Goddard Has Died

I just received an email that blogger Steve Goddard has died.... His blog notes it here. (Peter Sinclair says that name was a pseudonym.)

I had no idea he was 81 -- his writing made it seem much younger.

Sometimes I commented at his blog, which invariably let to the usual standoff. It was fun, mostly, and just 10 days ago he emailed me to ask why I "continue to be sympathetic to a group of criminals posing as scientists?"

He had pluck, that's for sure. My condolences to his family and his friends.


gallopingcamel said...

Thanks for your kind comments about "Steve Goddard". While I never met him, from a distance he struck me as someone with a great sense of humor.

gallopingcamel said...

Apparently, both of us have been suckered. Nevertheless, thanks for showing some class.