Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blogger Steve Goddard Has Died

I just received an email that blogger Steve Goddard has died.... His blog notes it here. (Peter Sinclair says that name was a pseudonym.)

I had no idea he was 81 -- his writing made it seem much younger.

Sometimes I commented at his blog, which invariably let to the usual standoff. It was fun, mostly, and just 10 days ago he emailed me to ask why I "continue to be sympathetic to a group of criminals posing as scientists?"

He had pluck, that's for sure. My condolences to his family and his friends.

2 comments:

gallopingcamel said...

Thanks for your kind comments about "Steve Goddard". While I never met him, from a distance he struck me as someone with a great sense of humor.

gallopingcamel said...

Apparently, both of us have been suckered. Nevertheless, thanks for showing some class.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/04/21/real-science-announces-the-death-of-steve-goddard-2/