Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Transatlanticism

I understand a few things -- calculus, how to make your way up a steep mountain with a heavy pack on your back, one-loop QED calculations, how to make animals feel at home -- but I don't understand music at all. I know that I like it. But I don't know how to make it, or read it.

And I've always thought I'm missing something for that.... I'd just like, for once, to be part of something like this DCFC's experience here onstage from about 5:00 to the end.... I'd like to know what that is like....



What is it like?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nitrogen trifluoride is used in the plasma etching of silicon wafers. Nitrogen trifluoride is also used in hydrogen fluoride and deuterium fluoride lasers, which are types of chemical lasers. It is preferred to fluorine gas due to its convenient handling properties, reflecting its considerable stability. Skin contact with NF3 is not hazardous, and it is a relatively minor irritant to mucous membranes and eyes.

-------------------------
hesslei......

consumer generated media