- see El Nino form before your very eyes.
- learn how the whole economic game is rigged for the rich and connected.
- this article says Portland (OR) drivers drive 20% less than the national average.
- hundreds of thousands of hatchery fish died in Washington state during the heat wave two weeks ago, because of a parasite that thrives only in warm waters.
- if you are thinking of trying Google's Chrome browser, my advice is to definitely do it. I love it -- it's crisp and clean and fast. Plus Firefox was crashing on me too often. Chrome is the best and most efficient browser I've ever used.
- If you want to completely freak out your kitten, show her a nectarine pit. Mine spent 20 minutes treating it like a alien from outer space.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Stuff from the weekend:
Posted by David Appell at 8/17/2009 08:00:00 AM