Sunday, October 13, 2024

Kamala Harris Plunging in Election Market

Kamala Harris has plummeted in the PredictIt President Election market. Here are the prices per share for each candidate:


I really don't understand why. My guess is that she might be getting attention as a lightweight--doing very few interviews with the press, for example. Saying "nothing comes to mind" about what she would have different than Biden. Trump's insanity seems to be normalized by now, everyone thinks he's crazy but MAGA's kind of crazy. Harris has to go at him much harder

I don't understand this sudden plunge and it's very worrisome. Two weeks ago she was up 56-47. A week ago was up 54-50, and it felt like she was on track to win the election. Now she's down 49-53. I just don't get it. 

Of course I don't understand has any person in the US could vote for Trump. This country is a mess and could well get a lot messier.

No comments: