- Fred Singer said that worrying about climate change is a "psychosis."
- William Gray said only that man-made climate change is "bunk" and "hokum."
- Steve Goddard said that it was "suspicious" that the room where Singer spoke was not set up to display charts.
- "Suspicious" is a good word for some of the charts Fred Singer has displayed in the past.
Scott Denning of CSU, who said there is nearly unanimous agreement among scientists in his department that human-emitted carbon dioxide will warm the planet, gave some interesting numbers I hadn't seen before:
- the reduction in solar irradiance during the Little Ice Age was about 1 W/m2
- the reduction during a Big Ice Age is about 7.5 W/m2
- Anthony Watts denied that Colorado State University exists.