- In a hurry to get out of France.
- World needs a new shaggy haired genius for a new century.
- God challenging Tea Party's desire to cut research funding.
- Neutrinos have always been into causing trouble.
- Edward Witten was coming too close to a Theory of Everything.
- French Alps filled with Silly Putty.
- Prank by tech support tired of being taken for granted.
- Europe doesn't have enough problems already.
- Anthropogenic climate change now affecting even the passage of time.
- It's the end of the world as we know it....
Friday, September 23, 2011
About Those Mysterious Neutrinos....
Possible explanations for why neutrinos were measured traveling faster than the speed of light:
Posted by David Appell at 9/23/2011 08:00:00 PM