- Where is this "Anonymous" commenter? He owes me $10. I'm waiting for his email....
- In an unprecedented double denial, Watts has denied that he denied the existence of Crater Lake, Oregon. As evidence he offers these pictures of what he claims are a weather station at Crater Lake. I don't believe him. These pictures could have been taken anywhere in the west, and all the snow could easily have been Photoshopped in. Notice that, conspiciuosly, there is no one in any of these pictures holding up a copy of that day's newspaper. And where is the proof he took these pictures? Also, notice how the year in the date on this photograph has been conveniently cropped off. This could have been taken by anyone in any year at any place. Did Watts or a microWatt create this document on a word processor? So I still see no real evidence that Watts has ever been to Crater Lake. How, then, can we believe his latest denial?
- Where is the bottom 10 feet of this measuring stick? Does its numbering start at 9' 11"?
- Notice how Watts did not deny that he denies the existence of the rest of southern Oregon except those areas of the coastal region that are both less than 10 miles from the shoreline and greater than 10 feet in elevation. And if he denies that that region exists, how did he get to Crater Lake? Humm?
- Some people have written asking for Anthony Watts' email address. Try the Whois page for his domain. I'm sure that's him because someone from "IT Works" in Chico, California keeps visiting my Web site: