A Gallup poll finds that Americans view China, rather than their own country, as the world's leading economic power today, by 53% to 33% margin -- the same as last year's result. Gallup also finds Americans also generally believe China will be the leading economic power in 20 years.
In 2000, Americans overwhelmingly believed the U.S. was the leading economic power.... Then George W. Hoover became President. Though he did what those who purchased him wanted, his complete absence on today's issues indicates even he might have a sense of shame.
Americans know that trends like these are degrading our society.
"In 2000, Americans overwhelmingly believed the U.S. was the leading economic power.... Then George W. Hoover became President. "
And when George W. Hoover became president, his predecessor left him the following:
1) In 1994, banks lower lending standards so that more people with bad credit could buy homes.
2) In the late 90's Fannie May lowered their standards so that more people could buy homes.
3) In the mid 90's, Clinton announced a $1 trillion dollar low- and moderate-income housing plan.
4) Near the end of Clinton's reign, he left Bush a ten year, $2.4 trillion dollar low- and moderate-income housing plan.
5) In Oct of 2000, Clinton (and the republican congress) gave China PNTR that has resulted in million of jobs being sent to communist China and the closing of around 50,000 manufacturing plants. Republicans singed PNTR because they said US based companies wouldn't be able to compete against cheaper Chinese imports unless they also had access to China manufacturing. Clinton singed PNTR in part to help spur democracy in China. However, if one has any idea how political payback works, they would connect the dots between Clinton giving China PNTR and the communist Chinese government giving illegal contributions to the Clinton admin and the DNC in the early- to mid-90's.
When these jobs were being shipped off to China, the economy was pumped by people taking out equity on their homes from the inflated housing prices caused by Clinton's actions that I have noted above.
Post a Comment